Bring Your Book to the World with 7 Steps to Publishing Your Book
I believe that everyone has a book in them, it can be fiction, non-fiction, how to, children’s, poetry, picture or many other kinds. But it is there. I also believe that the process of bringing that book out to the world can be a trans formative experience for the author or creator. I have seen people’s lives change because they published their book. This course is about fulfilling these beliefs.
Hi, my name is Bruce Jones and I am the author of over 35 books and the creator of 7 Steps to Publishing Your Book. My job is to teach you how to do this. My course focuses on the ideas and tools to help you bring your book to the world. This is not a course that shows you how to connect with many stream publishers. This is a course that focuses on authors that want to do this themselves. This doesn’t mean that you have to do all the work yourself. I give you tons of resources and tools that you can use or hire to help in the process. This course shows you what and where they are and how to access them. Or, yes you can do it yourself, that is here also.
This course focuses on self-publishing your book. We will look at writing, editing, design and layout, where and how to publish and marketing. The entire process from beginning to a finished book you can hold in your hands. I have witnessed the excitement in a new author when they walk into a room with their book and show it to their friends and family. It is amazing, it is life changing and I want that for you.
The gatekeepers have fallen in publishing, marketing and distribution. It is our time, we can now access the entire globe right from our desks to create, publish and sell our books. There is no one to say no, we now can say yes. So say yes and lets gets that book out of you.
Join me and lets begin bringing your book to life. Join me by just clicking the Gain Access Now button on this page and I will see you on the other side.
Course Includes 7 Modules
1. Your Best 10 Tips, How to pull together the outline for your book around your subject matter. Includes Idea Starters and Beginning Your Platform.
2. Writing and Editing, expanding out your subject matter. Includes templates and worksheets.
3. Design, Layout and Formatting the Interior of your book based on where you are publishing it, Kindle, paperback/CreateSpace/Amazon, local quick print or pdf. I answer the question of where do I publish my book? We then move into how to set up a Kindle book, a paperback book and a pdf book
4. Design, Layout and Formatting of the Cover for Kindle and CreateSpace physical book. Includes templates and worksheets.
5. Publishing Your Book on Kindle, File prep, uploading your book and hitting the publish button. Includes setting up your publishing accounts
6. Uploading Your Book on CreateSpace, File prep, uploading your book, proofing and hitting the publish button. You are now on Amazon as a published author.
7. Marketing your Book, basic tips you can do to promote your book. Including how to build a book/author blog for your book.
Includes a pdf copy of my book How to Publish Your Book, A Beginners Guide, For Print, Digital and e-Books, the Book Marketing Checklist and a Marketing Tips Book
Also includes special Case Studies with several authors on the building of their book covers. I take you from beginning to end on the process.
BONUS COURSE: To get your marketing going I am including as a bonus my course How to Market Your Book. You will have free access to all the tips and steps to successfully launch your book to the world.Question on the course? Call Bruce Jones 781-255-7171
Bruce Jones, a #1 International Best Selling Author, is based in the Boston area. Bruce has been a graphic designer, product creator and author for the past 30 years. He has authored or produced over 41 books with several best selling titles. Topics include business and marketing, music, geography, coloring and children. Bruce is also the creator of the World of Maps Clip Art collection of maps for business presentations, along with numerous other products.
He speaks and consults on self-publishing, social media, blogging and video. Bruce is a regular contributor to the Video Journalism Workshops by Bill Gentile in Washington DC speaking on social media and video marketing. And a co-director of the Boston Internet Marketing Meetup which now has about 1,400 member and the founder of the active How to Publish Your Book Facebook group with almost 900 members.
I am so pleased that you are looking at my How to Publish Your Book Course. Publishing a book has become so much easier now with the development of Kindle and CreateSpace print-on-demand from Amazon. All you need is MS Word for Kindle and or any program that can create a pdf for a print book and your are in business. Expressing your ideas and stories to a global audience for basically no cost other than you labor is an amazing thing. Join with me as I teach you who to bring your book to market.