Publishing Mastery 101, Yes You Can Write A Book, I believe anyone can and I will show you how. Through this member site I will teach you how you can create and sell your own book. Come join me and get started with a series of lessons over the next several weeks that will take you through the steps to getting your book written, published and marketed.
Learn everything about book publishing with Bruce the Book Guy and my new membership site for all things around creating, publishing, marketing and making money from your books. My Publishing Mastery 101 Program is designed for beginning authors and for authors that want to learn the process of creating books.
Membership Site Includes
In the membership classes I will be teaching you how to write and create a book. I will be mostly focusing on a non-fiction book, but once we are past lesson 4 it applies to every book. The lessons will be partly recorded live with follow up videos and tasks. Come and join. Here is what I am covering in the Yes You Can Write a Book Program, each week a different topic:
1. Write down the #1 question you get asked, or your #1 tip, lesson or idea. Then write 9 more for a total of 10. Those are your chapters, the first one is probably your topic and sometimes your title. Download the How to Write & Create a book for Your Business below in the course section
2. Write one paragraph on each of those tips or questions.
3. Expand each paragraph to 3-5 paragraphs
4. Add your author bio, table of contents, front matter, back matter, services, intro, that is your book.
5. have your book edited and proofed
6. Format your book for Kindle & print
7. Have a cover made
8. Final proofing, Prep and output files for publishing
9. Upload to Kindle, CreateSpace, hit the publish button
10. Start marketing your book if not earlier
BONUS: Publishing Mastery 101 Membership Site Benefits
• The Yes You Can Write a Book Membership site give you access to all 5 of my current book publishing courses: 7 Steps to Publishing your Book, Easy Kindle Book, How to Market Your Book, Easy Journal Books and How to Make Children's Picture Books for Kindle
• Access to all new content including the Yes You Can Write a Book Program and special discounts on any new courses
• Special Facebook group for members, we can ask questions and see all the new content
• Be sure to download the FREE How to Write & Create a Book for Your Business pdf program companion book, just scroll down to the course curriculum and the first section. This book will be being updated as we work through the program.
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER: One-on-One with Bruce the Book Guy
Special Limited Offer, Book Creation Package, Get Your Book Started Quickly
Jump start your book creation in this is a special limited offer.
For $495.00 you and I will work together to pull your book out of you.
This package includes two online sessions. The first session is the
Top Ten Technique,
where we build your outline and chapters. Then second we record an
interview where I ask you questions based on your outline. You will
receive a video and an audio recording that you can turn into videos and
a transcription to get your book started.
• This opportunity for a limited number of people to work with me on their books, you will have me as your accountability partner on your project and access to my coaching. We will have live 1 on 1 and group sessions using Skype, Zoom, or Facebook Video.
We can work on your Kindle, or CreateSpace/Amazon book project or on any aspect of book publishing that you choose. Including creating, design, publishing, marketing, and re-purposing your content for additional products and services.
This opportunity is for a limited number of people and your program lasts for 1 year. This is not a done for you program but is a coaching and accountability package. We work together with my coaching and goal setting to complete your project. Tap into my years of graphic design, book and product creation experience.
Bruce Jones, a #1 International Best Selling Author, is based in the Boston area. Bruce has been a graphic designer, product creator and author for the past 30 years. He has authored or produced over 41 books with several best selling titles. Topics include business and marketing, music, geography, coloring and children. Bruce is also the creator of the World of Maps Clip Art collection of maps for business presentations, along with numerous other products.
He speaks and consults on self-publishing, social media, blogging and video. Bruce is a regular contributor to the Video Journalism Workshops by Bill Gentile in Washington DC speaking on social media and video marketing. And a co-director of the Boston Internet Marketing Meetup which now has about 1,400 member and the founder of the active How to Publish Your Book Facebook group with almost 900 members.