Bring Your Book to the World with How to Publish Your Book
I believe that everyone has a book in them, it can be fiction, non-fiction, how to, children’s, poetry, picture or many other kinds. But it is there. I also believe that the process of bringing that book out to the world can be a trans formative experience for the author or creator. I have seen people’s lives change because they published their book. This course is about fulfilling these beliefs.
Hi, my name is Bruce Jones and I am the author of over 40 books and the creator of Easy Book Publishing. My job is to teach you how to do this. My course focuses on the ideas and tools to help you bring your book to the world. This is not a course that shows you how to connect with many stream publishers. This is a course that focuses on authors that want to do this themselves. This doesn’t mean that you have to do all the work yourself. I give you tons of resources and tools that you can use or hire to help in the process. This course shows you what and where they are and how to access them. Or, yes you can do it yourself, that is here also.
This course focuses on self-publishing your book. We will look at writing, editing, design and layout, where and how to publish and marketing. The entire process from beginning to a finished book you can hold in your hands. I have witnessed the excitement in a new author when they walk into a room with their book and show it to their friends and family. It is amazing, it is life changing and I want that for you.
The gatekeepers have fallen in publishing, marketing and distribution. It is our time, we can now access the entire globe right from our desks to create, publish and sell our books. There is no one to say no, we now can say yes. So say yes and lets gets that book out of you.
Join me and lets begin bringing your book to life. Join me by just clicking the Gain Access Now button on this page and I will see you on the other side.
1. Your Best 10 Tips, We start off with an exercise that I have used to teach people how to create a book. It gives you a technique to pull together the outline for your book around your subject matter. Includes Idea Starters and Beginning Your Platform. You might already have your manuscript done in that case please move on to editing and where to publish.
2. Writing and Editing, expanding out your subject matter. Includes templates and worksheets.
3. Types of Book and Where to Publish, There are lots of different kinds of books you can create. From novels, to non-fiction books, cook books, picture books, coloring books, poetry books, journals, how to books, business books and many, many more. I encourage you to think wide with your creations. They are all possible. For where to publish we will be focusing mostly on Kindle for ebooks and CreateSpace/Amazon for paperbacks.
4. Creating a Kindle eBook Interior, Design, Layout and Formatting the Interior of
your Kindle book. We start with basic guidelines, then preparing your MS Word file and then on to formatting your text. I dive into images and how to prepare them for Kindle.
5. Kindle eBook Cover. We start with cover specs and then how to build a cover using Canva.com, PowerPoint and Adobe Indesign
6. Publishing and Uploading Your Book to Kindle, File prep, uploading your book and hitting the publish button. Includes setting up your publishing accounts
7. Creating a CreateSpace Paperback Book, Interior. You have made your ebook now lets move over to the paperback. We talk about books and then jump into Adobe InDesign and build a book. Follow me as I take you through the process step-by-step
8. Introduction to Book Covers. One of the most important parts of any book is the cover. Especially with most of us actually not touching the books we buy, the cover design on Amazon is super important. In part 8 we dive into that.
9. Design, Layout and Formatting of the Paperback Cover for CreateSpace physical book. Includes templates and worksheets.
10. Uploading Your Book on CreateSpace, File prep, uploading your book, proofing and hitting the publish button. You are now on Amazon as a published author.
11. Marketing your Book, basic tips you can do to promote your book. Including how to build a book/author blog for your book.
12. Bonus, Building an Author/Book Blog. Building an author/book home on line is super important to marketing and selling your book. In this module I walk you through how to build a Google Blogger blog, ready for marketing.
Includes a pdf copy of my book How to Publish Your Book, A Beginners Guide, For Print, Digital and e-Books, the Book Marketing Checklist and a Marketing Tips Book
Also includes special Case Studies with several authors on the building of their book covers. I take you from beginning to end on the process.
BONUS COURSE: To get your marketing going I am including as a bonus my course How to Market Your Book. You will have free access to all the tips and steps to successfully launch your book to the world.Question on the course? Call Bruce Jones 781-492-0742
Bruce Jones, a #1 International Best Selling Author, is based in the Mystic, CT area. Bruce has been a graphic designer, product creator and author for the past 30 years. He has authored or produced over 41 books with several best selling titles. Topics include business and marketing, music, geography, coloring and children. Bruce is also the creator of the World of Maps Clip Art collection of maps for business presentations, along with numerous other products.
He speaks and consults on self-publishing, social media, product developing, blogging and video. Bruce is the founder of the active How to Publish Your Book Facebook group and with almost 3,000 members and the Publishing Mastery Academy.
I am so pleased that you are looking at my How to Publish Your Book Course. Publishing a book has become so much easier now with the development of Kindle and CreateSpace print-on-demand from Amazon. All you need is MS Word for Kindle and or any program that can create a pdf for a print book and your are in business. Expressing your ideas and stories to a global audience for basically no cost other than you labor is an amazing thing. Join with me as I teach you who to bring your book to market.
Bruce helped me realize a life long dream of becoming a published author. He provided me with a roadmap that kept me on task and gave me creative ideas on how to keep writing when I felt blocked. He is passionate about his work and in helping writers succeed. Bruce understands the business, creative and tactical steps that every author needs to be successful. With his help, my book made it to the amazon’s best seller’s list within 24 hours of its release. It was a very fun and positive experience. Very grateful to Bruce!
-Michele Lamoureux, author of “The Goddess Guide: 52 Weeks of Inspiration for Living a Happier Life"