All new Picture Book training, starting with this training on Monday, Nov 5th at 1:00PM EST
Come and join the How to Publish Your Book Facebook Group to watch live
Welcome to Publishing Mastery 101. Your online classroom for learning how to create, publish, market and sell your book.
• Monthly Q & A Live Calls
• Access to all Publishing Mastery Academy Courses
• Design, Publishing, Marketing and Selling Training Sessions
• Publishing Mastery 101 Facebook Group, Community
• 1-on-1 Session with Bruce Jones, Discuss Your Project and Answer Questions
• Access to the Publishing Mastery 101 Affiliate Program. Earn 30% Commission on Referrals
• PDF copy of my new book I Want to Publish My Book But I Don't Know How included
Welcome to the Publishing Mastery 101 On-line Training Group. Learn how you can create, publish market and sell your book. We do it together, you get direct access to all of my 30+ years of design and publishing experience. Publishing Mastery 101 gives you access to all of my publishing courses. It is all here in one central place to everything that I offer. Learn whatever you need to from any of my courses. Want to learn how to market your book, check out How to Market Your Book. Make a journal then Easy Journal Books is the answer or how about formatting your Kindle book, it is all there in Easy Kindle Books.
You have access to the full versions of each course, all the videos, pdfs and templates. For one low monthly price or a yearly investment that gives you two free months.
Along with access to all of my trainings you get many other benefits. Look below to see samples from the current month.
UPDATES AND NEWS:
This is How to Make a Picture Book. We will be learning how to create your own picture books. Included in the training will be full book templates in InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint. 8.5" x 8,5" 24 page plus cover.
Picture Book Templates for InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint Are Here!! The are located in the template folder.
I want to publish my book but I don't know how to do it, please help me...
In my How to Publish Your Book Facebook Group I get some version of this question more than any other. Usually the book is written and that is as far as the author has gotten. Where do I start? What do I do? How do I publish my book? I have just published, now what do I do? These are really big and often confusing questions. I cover all these questions and more in my new book. I Want to Publish My Book But I Don’t Know How which is now ready for PM101 members to download.
The book is set up in three parts depending on what your questions or needs are. Part 1, Key Publishing Questions, Part 2. Writing, Creating, and Publishing Your Book, including a 12 page book checklist, and Bonus Part 3 with, How to Make an Amazon CategoryBest Seller, My Top Ten Book Creation Technique and the Resource section.
I had a wonderful comment from one of our members today I thought I would share it
BENEFITS IN DETAIL
MONTHLY Q & A LIVE CALLS:
We have excellent PUBLISHING MASTERY Q&A SESSIONS
We talked about, Kindle Photos, resizing images, RGB vs CMYK, book descriptions and book marketing ideas, InDesign tutorials. Watch the Sample session below.
ACCESS TO ALL PUBLISHING MASTERY ACADEMY COURSES
• How to Market your Book. Learn how to launch and market your new book.
• Easy Journal Books. One of my most popular courses, what is unique is I show you how to create and sell a journal on Amazon using PowerPoint. A program almost everyone has.
• Just added to Easy Journal Books are NEW 6" x 9" with 140 pages plus cover PowerPoint and Indesign Templates. Open, customize, add art or illustrations and publish. The full journal book is there ready to go.
• How to Publish your Book in 7 Step. This is the big course, takes you through all the sets need to create, publish and market a Kindle e-book or CreateSpace print book
• Easy Kindle Books. Start with your finished manuscript in a text or Word file and go through all the steps to publish your book on Amazon. Includes special training on how to add photos in your book, build your Table of Contents on a Mac or PC, upload, proof and publish.
• How to Make Children's Picture Books for Kindle. Creating a picture book for Kindle is actually super easy. Learn how to create and publish your book today.
• Also have the How to Build an Author Platform Using a Facebook Group and the How to Make an Author/Book Blog
• NEW How to Make and Sell Coloring Books course is starting. I have just uploaded 80 page, 8.5" x 11 plus covers coloring book templates. Most of the coloring book training videos are now uploaded. New video on how to obtain the art and some design ideas for creating your coloring book. You will be able to access all of the courses from PM101
• PDF copy of my new book I Want to Publish My Book But I Don't Know How. This book walks you through the publishing process. How to get started, what software, where to publish, I take you through all those questions.
DESIGN, PUBLISHING, MARKETING AND SELLING TRAINING SESSIONS
We had a two great online Journal training session recently for How to Make a Journal Book Using InDesign and PowerPoint. You can view the training videos below.
Learn how to create your own Journal Books using Adobe Indesign Training
Learn how to create your own Journal Book using PowerPoint Training
PUBLISHING MASTERY 101 FACEBOOK GROUP, open to all members:
This is a great place to meet your fellow members, get news, ask questions and show us your latest projects.
1-ON-1 SESSION WITH BRUCE JONES, DISCUSS PROJECTS, GET ANSWERS
As one of the benefits of joining the Publishing Mastery 101 group you have access to me to help you get your book publishing questions answered. Start off your membership with a 1 on 1 about your book project. Then I can give you some advice and also direct you to the correct training. Looking forward to meeting you and thank you for joining.
Here is a sample of a recent session with Grahame Rees on how to set up a 6" x 9" InDesign Book from some transcriptions of interviews.
PUBLISHING MASTERY 101 AFFILIATE PROGRAM. EARN 40% COMMISSION ON REFERRALS
I am using the Teachable.com platform to host my member program and they have a very easy affiliate option. I am opening up the affiliate program to all PublishingMaster101 members. Once you are in you can check in the user account for the code and links and add a button to your site. All members can earn a 40% commission on sales of the program. Amounts may vary at the time of sale depending on if a coupon was used or membership site pricing. But it is a nice way to earn some money, especially if you are good at selling. I will be developing buttons and graphics for the program.
So please come over and join me and all our authors in creating and
publishing your book in Publishing Mastery 101.
Bruce Jones, a #1 International Best Selling Author, is based in the Mystic, CT area. Bruce has been a graphic designer, product creator and author for the past 30 years. He has authored or produced over 41 books with several best selling titles. Topics include business and marketing, music, geography, coloring and children. Bruce is also the creator of the World of Maps Clip Art collection of maps for business presentations, along with numerous other products.
He speaks and consults on self-publishing, social media, product developing, blogging and video. Bruce is the founder of the active How to Publish Your Book Facebook group and with almost 3,000 members and the Publishing Mastery Academy.
KIND WORDS FROM FANS OF PUBLISHING MASTERY 101
Just wanted to give a shout out & say thanks to J Bruce Jones for sharing his expert advice and all the videos. After watching some of his videos over the summer, I was inspired to revamp my website and add a free resource library of printables that's password protected to attract email signups for a marketing list. It has taken me a few months, but I finally put it all live late this afternoon and already got 17 new subscribers in the past few hours. And, per Bruce's advice, I linked to all my books & site within each printable download & on the site pages. I'm excited to see how this goes & hopefully improves book sales :) thanks again! — Shalana Frisby