Welcome to Publishing Mastery 101. Your online classroom and member site for learning how to create, publish, market and sell your book.
• Monthly Q & A Live Calls
• Access to all Publishing Mastery Academy Courses
• Design, Publishing, Marketing and Selling Training Sessions
• Publishing Mastery 101 Facebook Group, Community
• 1-on-1 Session with Bruce Jones, Discuss Your Project and Answer Questions
• Access to the Publishing Mastery 101 Affiliate Program. Earn 30% Commission on Referrals
Welcome to the Publishing Mastery 101 Member Site. Learn how you can create, publish market and sell your book. We do it together, you get direct access to all of my 30+ years of design and publishing experience. Publishing Mastery 101 gives you access to all of my publishing courses. It is all here in one central place to everything that I offer. Learn whatever you need to from any of my courses. Want to learn how to market your book, check out How to Market Your Book. Make a journal then Easy Journal Books is the answer or how about formatting your Kindle book, it is all there in Easy Kindle Books.
You have access to the full versions of each course, all the videos, pdfs and templates. For one low monthly price or a yearly investment that gives you two free months.
Along with access to all of my trainings you get many other benefits. Look below to see samples from the current month.
UPDATES AND NEWS:
This is How to Make a Coloring Book Month. We will be learning how to create your own coloring books. Included in the training will be full book templates in InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint. 8.5" x 11" 80 page plus cover.
Coloring Book Templates for InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint Are Here!! The are located in the new How to Make and Sell Coloring Books course.
NEW JOURNAL TEMPLATES: PowerPoint and InDesign full 6x9, 140 page plus cover templates are now available in the Easy Journal Books Course. These can be downloaded, add your art or any changes and publish. Great way to jump start your Journal projects.
I had a wonderful comment from one of our members today I thought I would share it
BENEFITS IN DETAIL
MONTHLY Q & A LIVE CALLS:
We had an excellent PUBLISHING MASTERY 101 NOVEMBER Q&A SESSION
We talked about, Kindle Photos, resizing images, RGB vs CMYK, book descriptions and book marketing ideas. Watch the November session below
ACCESS TO ALL PUBLISHING MASTERY ACADEMY COURSES
• How to Market your Book. Learn how to launch and market your new book.
• Easy Journal Books. One of my most popular courses, what is unique is I show you how to create and sell a journal on Amazon using PowerPoint. A program almost everyone has.
• Just added to Easy Journal Books are NEW 6" x 9" with 140 pages plus cover PowerPoint and Indesign Templates. Open, customize, add art or illustrations and publish. The full journal book is there ready to go.
• How to Publish your Book in 7 Step. This is the big course, takes you through all the sets need to create, publish and market a Kindle e-book or CreateSpace print book
• Easy Kindle Books. Start with your finished manuscript in a text or Word file and go through all the steps to publish your book on Amazon. Includes special training on how to add photos in your book, build your Table of Contents on a Mac or PC, upload, proof and publish.
• How to Make Children's Picture Books for Kindle. Creating a picture book for Kindle is actually super easy. Learn how to create and publish your book today.
• Also have the How to Build an Author Platform Using a Facebook Group and the How to Make an Author/Book Blog
• NEW How to Make and Sell Coloring Books course is starting. I have just uploaded 80 page, 8.5" x 11 plus covers coloring book templates. The training videos coming shortly. New video on how to obtain the art and some design ideas for creating your coloring book
DESIGN, PUBLISHING, MARKETING AND SELLING TRAINING SESSIONS
We had a two great online Journal training session recently for How to Make a Journal Book Using InDesign and PowerPoint. You can view the training videos below.
Learn how to create your own Journal Books using Adobe Indesign Training
Learn how to create your own Journal Book using PowerPoint Training
PUBLISHING MASTERY 101 FACEBOOK GROUP, open to all members:
This is a great place to meet your fellow members, get news, ask questions and show us your latest projects.
1-ON-1 SESSION WITH BRUCE JONES, DISCUSS PROJECTS, GET ANSWERS
As one of the benefits of joining the Publishing Mastery 101 group you have access to me to help you get your book publishing questions answered. Start off your membership with a 1 on 1 about your book project. Then I can give you some advice and also direct you to the correct training. Looking forward to meeting you and thank you for joining.
Here is a sample of a recent session with Becky Norwood
PUBLISHING MASTERY 101 AFFILIATE PROGRAM. EARN 30% COMMISSION ON REFERRALS
I am using the Teachable.com platform to host my member program and they have a very easy affiliate option. I am opening up the affiliate program to all PublishingMaster101 members. Once you are in you can check in the user account for the code and links and add a button to your site. All members can earn a 30% commission on sales of the program. Amounts may vary at the time of sale depending on if a coupon was used or membership site pricing. But it is a nice way to earn some money, especially if you are good at selling. I will be developing buttons and graphics for the program.
So please come over and join me and all our authors in creating and
publishing your book in Publishing Mastery 101.
Bruce Jones, a #1 International Best Selling Author, is based in the Boston area. Bruce has been a graphic designer, product creator and author for the past 30 years. He has authored or produced over 41 books with several best selling titles. Topics include business and marketing, music, geography, coloring and children. Bruce is also the creator of the World of Maps Clip Art collection of maps for business presentations, along with numerous other products.
He speaks and consults on self-publishing, social media, blogging and video. Bruce is a regular contributor to the Video Journalism Workshops by Bill Gentile in Washington DC speaking on social media and video marketing. And a co-director of the Boston Internet Marketing Meetup which now has about 1,400 member and the founder of the active How to Publish Your Book Facebook group with almost 2,000 members.
KIND WORDS FROM FANS OF PUBLISHING MASTERY 101
Just wanted to give a shout out & say thanks to J Bruce Jones for sharing his expert advice and all the videos. After watching some of his videos over the summer, I was inspired to revamp my website and add a free resource library of printables that's password protected to attract email signups for a marketing list. It has taken me a few months, but I finally put it all live late this afternoon and already got 17 new subscribers in the past few hours. And, per Bruce's advice, I linked to all my books & site within each printable download & on the site pages. I'm excited to see how this goes & hopefully improves book sales :) thanks again! — Shalana Frisby